Titanium and grapes

A story by: José María Guillén Ruiz What is it? Surrounded by vineyards, a cellar and the medieval town Elciego (La Rioja, Spain), we find Hotel Marqués de Riscal, A luxury Collection …

Seeing, through technology, is believing!

Seeing, through technology, is believing! A story by: Aline Kardux It is in our DNA to be suspicious toward brands, the origin of our food, and even to other people. These days techniques …

The coolest seeds bank

A story by: Ilse Koster & Joost Brobbel What is it? Life on Earth is under siege and a worldwide apocalypse could be near because of multiple nuclear disasters. This scenario …

“We lost our connection to food”

A story by: Elle Hoogeveen, Matthijs Pas & Ruben Leeffers What is it? Eco-living is the future of food. Charles Michel is a French and Colombian chef, speaker, designer and researcher. He has researched numerous topics like multi-sensory science, conscious …

The nutrigenomics diet

A story by: Eva van Dijk, Olivier van de Voort & Pien Wielens What is it? 99.9 percent of everyone’s genes are the same. The remaining 0.1 percent are responsible for the differences between individuals. …

Milk from your favourite cow

A story by Iris van den Hurk, Lisanne de Wilt & Charlotte Scheer What is it? Getting delicious fresh milk from a cow that you choose? This has recently become possible. Nowadays people like to …

MushROOMS on Mars!

A story by Jip van den Boom, Charlot Haenen & Laura Snellen What is it? We imagine our future of traveling to mars and other planets and encountering deserted plains of sand, dirt, and rocks with no …